Nominate your candidate for the International Children’s Peace Prize 2018Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 08:00
Do you know a child whose actions and strong commitment have made a difference in improving children’s rights? Give him or her the opportunity to be recognized for these achievements by nominating this person for the International Children’s Peace Prize 2018.
How to nominate in just 3 steps
- Go to the nomination page and download the nomination form
- Complete the form and upload. Make sure to include a picture of the candidate
- Enter your contact details and submit your nomination*
There are countless young changemakers in the world: children who fight for children’s rights. KidsRights believes that these children deserve to be recognized for their actions and a global platform to have their message heard.
The prestigious International Children’s Peace Prize, a KidsRights initiative, does just that: honor the remarkable efforts of these children. Last year, 169 children from 55 countries worldwide were nominated.
Typical candidate profile
Former International Children's Peace Prize winners come in many sizes and shapes, but they have the following things in common:
- They do amazing things to make a positive difference for children and children's rights
- They have a proven track record of concrete actions and results
- They are young (no older than 17 at the time of their nomination) and inspiring
Read all nomination requirements here.
The winner of the International Children's Peace Prize gets a worldwide platform to promote his or her ideals concerning children’s rights. Last year, the message of the winner reached over 70 million people around the globe. KidsRights also offers each winner support in its further education and personal development. Furthermore, KidsRights provides a project fund of €100,000 to invest in projects related to the winner’s area of work.
* The deadline for nomination is March 1st, 2018.
Make sure your nominee meets the nomination requirements.